Just put up a song from Josh Groban..one of those sentimental songs from this great singer..I like most of his songs coz' they are just so nice and inspirational..the chorus of this song suits the name of my blog--understanding.
My 2nd brother did not go to work today..and guess what, we've been playing the whole day..First we played Burger Island..lol, then we played Uno..long time since we last played Uno..and it was a veeery long time since i last won him in this game..*laughs*. I'm starting to read Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince..again..yeah..I'm seriously out of new books to read...
Went shopping with mum this afternoon before going for my piano lesson..I admit that I'm a choosy fella and it's hard for me to find any clothes that I like (not too flowery, not too fancy..etc.) Ended up going for piano without buying any clothes (the piano centre is in that same shopping complex) When I came out, mum told me she found 2 shirts which suit me..whee..
The holiday's gonna end in about 2 weeks time..less than 2 weeks actually. There goes..2 months of holiday..hope that my "engine" is still functional when school reopens..lol..
No comments:
Post a Comment