Wednesday, December 19, 2007

New Year Resolutions 2008...

Another year is coming ahead and I'm wishing to live this new year to the fullest without any regrets..(hopefully so). Therefore, I am here thinking about my new year resolutions that I hope to achieve...

1. All A's In PMR (This is the main and the most important thing in my Form 3)
2. Pass my theory exam (It would be better if I manage to pass it with flying colours)
3. Improve a looot in playing piano (Not sure if I can achieve this one)
4. To be able to cope with my studies (Hopefully so)
5. Achieve good results in the school examinations
6. Grow taller (I'm very desperate at this one..lol)
7. Improve my table tennis skills and not get kicked out of the school team (Haha..)
8. Don't give up easily when facing difficulties
9. Be more independent
10.Sleep earlier (Now that I'll be studying in the morning session and this is one of my mum's orders.haha)

So, this is it..my new year resolutions..and hopefully I can achieve at least half of it..:P

No comments: