Orientation was today, which means we got to know our classes for next year today...And guess what..I am placed in 3A1!!!!!!!! I felt like the whole world is collapsing against me when my friend told me that I got into A1...I don't want to be in A1. There are a few reasons why I don't favour A1..First on all, I won't be able to be in the same class with my best friend...Secondly, all the study freaks are in that class (no offence) and the pressure is awful in that class..The third reason, i don't think I'm going to post it up in case I offend anybody..I think some of my friends know the reason...
I don't feel like going to school anymore..this is so unfair!!! Why can't I be in A3 as the 2 years before??? Why must they change the system??? I think I will suffocate to death in that class *chokes*...No..I am so speechless right now..I know this is a fact that I can't change, but to accept..It's true...reality is harsh..in this case, it's VERY HARSH that it cut throught my heart...even before facing it..Only if magic happens, if not I'll just have to face it...
No comments:
Post a Comment