Exam's really near right now, and I'm really starting to fret. Seriously, just thinking of all the stuffs we need to memorise and I can go insane...Why is the scope soooo damn wide?? Sigh, I HATE this feeling..
Wonder why does this happen to me everytime exam approaches..Why can't I just treat it like it's nothing? Why can't I enjoy the process? I wonder why...It's unadmitable that I'm really kiasu..It's this attitude that makes me do so well everytime, and yet it's also the attitude that makes me so pressured...I want to score highly, to impress everyone, to satisfy myself..but I want to do it in a less stressful manner. On the outside, I may look like I don't care, but in the inside, I want to win the others, to do better than everyone...I keep comparing myself with others, always calculating this and that, thinking of this and that..sigh..In the end, I spend more time wondering myself, worrying instead of preparing myself to face the obstacles ahead (in this case, obstacle=exam)
Well, I don't know how to deal with this problem, and guess I'll just let it be the way it is..I do enjoy the fruit of labour, but I can't stand the process..sigh..emo-ing again...
No comments:
Post a Comment