Friday, June 13, 2008

Screwed Up..

A short one for this time, just take some time off the stressful exam week. Since the starting of this week till now, I think I've lost a few years of my life sitting for the papers...Totally screwed up a few subjects, and with 2 more exam days to go means 2 more days of screwing up and more years of my life to be shortened. Sigh...today's Moral was totally insane, and feel like burning the cars of the teachers who set the paper..yes, it's teachersss...A quote by me, which I "remodeled" from another quote:

Saya menangis kerana tidak mempunyai kasut sehingga saya ternampak orang yang tidak berkaki -Parsian proverb
Saya menangis semasa menjawab kertas peperiksaan Matematik sehingga saya menjawab kertas peperiksaan Moral - Me
The first quote is from my textbook which means we should "bersyukur" for what we have. My quote's meaning is that I screwed my Moral more than my Maths. And I'm not "bersyukur" at all.

No comments: