Friday, July 18, 2008

Yay..And Argh...

Was supposed to have piano lesson today. Was about to go out when my neighbour came and told me that our teacher has cancelled class coz' she was sick. Hmm..dunno whether to be happy or angry...I actually practised my piano, skipped YE, and did my ridiculously looooong theory questions..just bcoz' of the lesson today...Well, at least, I need not go for lesson and get droozy in there wanting to fall asleep. Well well, what has happened has happened, won't think too much about it..=]. Have muuuuch more things to think in my mind...

Saying about "things" in my mind..I thought of my Seni Folio. I thought i heard from someone that we need not do the folio this year??Argh..thought I love arts, but doing another folio will "kill" more of my precioussss time...Lol. Keep telling myself to study harder, play lesser, since the trials is near, very near, which means the real exam is also approaching...All the subjects keep "strolling" in my mind..History..Geography..Science..Maths..KH..etc. Not to mention my theory exam is also very near..which is almost the same time as the trials..*sobs sobs*. Don't feel like studying theory this moment, when my mind keeps thinking about PMR...

Sigh. My most-used 4 letter word. Lol. Saw one of my classmates actually finished his Seni Folio, with only the drawing to go..WTH..will need to start with mine eventually.

PMR, I shall not fear you. I shall CONQUER you. And I MEAN it. Beware. And wish me luck.

No comments: