Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mixed Feelings..

Got to know some news these few days, mostly surprising ones..and it seems like I've been missing out on a lot of things this holiday..wonder why. Been sitting in front of the computer almost everyday, and yet so many things happened without me knowing..and now I have really mixed feelings on the things..

Been "spring cleaning", should be "winter cleaning" since it the end of the year now..not that we have winter in M'sia..whatever, cut the crap. Spent 1 whole morning cleaning my room, throwing away things that are no longer in use, rearranging stuffs, wiping this and that..really satisfied after that..Gotta continue with downstairs on another day.

Am I making the right decision?? To switch to another song at this time?? Am I practising enough?? I seriously don't think so, been finding excuses for myself to not practise..This is already the last phase, and I don't want to screw it. But I just can't help it. I'm really worried for when school reopens, I'm worried that I would have even less time to practise..I seriously need to wake myself up...

Extra-curricular activities..I'm lacking out on my KK activities..my friends have really been using their entire holiday committing to their respective societies..but me?? I only have the Prefectorial Board and the Ping Pong Club for now, with the latest "sub-club" in the Inventor's Club coming up next year..YE?? I want it, but am I able to cope?? And yet, transportation has always been a major problem for me..It's not that I don't want to take part in other activities, or that I don't want to involve in the current ones more actively, it's just that my transportation is not really flexible..not that I have a chauffeur..Now that I'm attending tuition classes, I have even less time..And yet, many do not understand my situation and my feelings...

Feeling much better after expressing all this out..

No comments: