Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ending 2008..

The year has come to an end, and the end for me is a really rough one. So much things happened this past 2 months, and how irony is it to end the year this way. Well, don't feel like elaborating anymore..

1 more hour, and I'll be leaving the house for school...to get my PMR results..Yes, the day has finally arrived and I'm starting to feel nervous with an hour left..What's the results, is what it will be. I can't change it anymore. I don't really care if I do well or not, since it's a no-big-deal to anyone, except me.

5 more days, and we'll return to school, and start it all over again. It's really a fresh new start, a very new one indeed. Totally different syllabus, different teachers, and more sufferings. Here I am, again, sitting down and starting to fear what to expect next year. This feeling strikes me every time during year-end, when the new term is nearing. Hope I'll get through everything smoothly, eventually...

1+ more day, and we shall bid farewell to 2008, and leave everything we had achieve this year behind, and strike again to achieve more. And to all, Nouvelle année heureuse!! And may all of you had a wonderful year ahead.

edited on 21/11/09
Now that I realized, 30/12/08 the day I first met her in Puchong. The 1st, and hoping there'll be more to come..esp... Our day started on 30/12/08. =]

No comments: