Thursday, December 11, 2008

Reflections..

The Singapore trip marks the end of my holiday trips for this year..And the 2 places I've been this year have been experiences that are really unforgettable to me. I get to see with my own eyes how things work in our neighbouring countries, one on the north, another on the south. They really have systems that we Malaysia should learn from them, and I don't think we'll be able to achieve that..not in 20 more years...

The holiday's gonna end really soon..and I shall reflect on what I've done and did not do these 2 months. I don't think I've used my time that wisely, except for the trips..Half of my aims I wanted to do after PMR were not achieved, and I'm not sure I'll be able to achieve them with 20+ days left till school reopens. And not to mention that the results are coming out real soon which means Form 4 life's gonna start too..Try not to think too much about it, but I just can't stop thinking...

I've missed out so much on my friends this holiday, besides going for our primary gathering and to the sleepover at Tim's, I hardly see my friends..Thinking whether if we'll be in the same class next year, whether if we'll still keep in touch even if we don't. Well, we'll be meeting each other when the results are out..gotta wait till then I guess..

Well, getting tired for sleeping at 5a.m. yesterday, will stop right here. A picture that seems really peaceful to me...

No comments: