Saturday, January 10, 2009

Alive, But Not For Long..

The 1st week's over, and I'm still alive, yea, with some struggling. Now that I'm in a new class, half the people in that class are those who I don't know at all, besides their names. Never spoken to them before, and neither did they. Remembered last time when I was in A1, I could shout at someone from one end of the class to the other. I basically know everyone in that class, even on the 1st day of school. Now, it's totally different. All whom I talk to now is just Ray Aun, Shu Min, Yi Leng, Hong Ken and Chi Yiu. Pathetic huh? And the more I realise I will be in this class for 2 years, the faster I'll get insane..sigh.

Teachers, I got 4 Ketua Panitias teaching me. And I don't care at all. Like one of my ex-teacher said, not all Ketua Panitias becomes Ketua Panitias because they are the best teacher of that particular subject. It's...something else. And that teacher so happened to say my class is a good class because of a reason, which I still don't really get it. And I too, don't care whether it's a good class or not because I'll never get what I want.

1st week's over now, and the only fortunate thing is that my teachers, so far, have been kind enough to not burden us with tonnes of homework yet. Whatever, the homework will come to us really soon. Conclusion of the week: I am still not satisfied. Damn it.

No comments: