The last post was almost 2 weeks ago. I'm getting lazy to update. I'm getting lazy to do my homework. I'm getting lazy for almost everything. Guess that's the post-exam effect...zz..
I left home at 6am this morning and reached home only at 4.30pm. This is so wrong. I'm should have been at home at 3.30pm. This is so wrong. My uncle actually left us 3 and went off. Thanks to the Sukan Tara. Guess what do you get when you scored 3 points for your house? You get left behind by your uncle. Wasted 1 and a half hour under the scorching sun, and another half an hour wondering whether if my uncle/aunt will come and fetch us. Perfect way to end a Friday.
Officially gotten back the last marks for the term's. As I mentioned before, no real good or bad feelings. Just average.
Tomorrow's the Day! Well, hope everything goes well. Quite excited gua. Think this is the 1st time..Well, we'll see..
Quite disappointed today. Just as much as I want it to be, the ending is always against my wishes. Crushed. Double crushed. Triple crushed. Totally crushed. Should I give up?? I'm trying my best. You just don't get it. Should I continue hoping??
No comments:
Post a Comment