Friday, May 15, 2009

It's Been A While..

Freakin' Teacher's Day is officially over!!! Yesterday was fun. It was memorable. It's good to be able to find at least some joy during all those chaos. I wish those fun moments will stay with us forever. I'm proud to say I contributed, not a lot, not little either. I would say this is, so far, the most. I'm proud to say that, unlike some people, who really don't give a damn attention or concern. And some people who is really egoistic and just LOVES to screw things. Well, enough of babbling.

I will surely treasure these moments :
~How we fought for the change of theme
~Designing the invitation cum Teacher's Day cards (though something happened)
~The massaging & molesting of balloons
~The Wall of Fame
~Thomas (you guys know who's he)
~The toppling of the board (toppling is too mild for this case) which freaked out someone XD
~Hugging Thomas & talking to Thomas & scolding Thomas (ROFL)
~Cupcakes!!
~Giving out the cupcakes (green team)
~The red carpet (it was amazing)
~The pics we took after the celebration
~Screaming our lungs out watching the telematch & CHS Idol (totally relieved all the stress)

I want the pics!! It's been a while since I had a happy post huh? Oh, I can feel that I'm slowly "evolving" back to my emo state..Here goes..

#$@#- Everthing's over now, which means exam's getting near..OMG, I can't bare to look at my Sej & Bio textbooks..@.@
#$@#- Currently under homework attack!! I actually needed to jot down all the homework in a list..It's been too long since I did that. I usually have very lil' homework that I can remember them all.
#$@#- Freakin' trainees!! Esp. that Mametics teacher. She actually wanted to rampas our PJK periods for her so-called MAMETICS lesson. She FAILED. ahaha. I dare her to try and rampas our PJK periods again and we'll make sure she fails again and again. My chemistry trainee teacher, slightly better only la. Coughing is now COU-KING? I seriously dunno how to spell.

Ah, back to my beloved homework. It's like my 3 Chemistry reports are staring at me..@.@. I need to complete them, since I wrote "Chemistry Rocks!!" in the Teacher's Day card for my Chem teacher..lol. Ciaoz.

No comments: