Really sicken by things around me these days...Exams, piano exam, etc. When will all these worthless things end. Even if they don't end, will they be more interesting?? So that I will, at least, try to like them..
Stupid management. Changed my trial time, AGAIN. The 3rd time now. And it was half and hour before the supposed time. I woke so early to practise, made me worry the whole night, and they called up to cancel it last minute. Are they playing a fool?? Ended up I got scolded by dad. ALL BECAUSE THE TIME WAS CHANGED AGAIN. Actually he wasn't scolding me, but the management. But he was complaining and saying that I should told them off when I received the call. And he kept on and on..and it the end, the normal thing happened. He ended up "black", like he always does when he's mad. Good thing this time it did not last for 2-3 weeks, but just 2-3 hours. =)
Now that my trial got cancelled, even my tuition lesson got cancelled. I was already halfway there. Luckily Xiao Ying called me. I was so worried that my dad would blow off again, and good thing he didn't. On the way home, we even stopped to buy durians. lol.
Really sick of exams now. 2 more papers and I'm free. Not. I can see my piano exam smiling evilly at me. Pieces not smooth yet, wrong notes still all over, scales are almost a disaster, better off killed by aural. Less than 1 month to go, I sure don't wanna screw it up. 500 bucks for this exam, another retest means I would have spent a thousand. Not to mention I was calculating the other day, I am actually going for 48 hours of lessons a YEAR. Yes, 1 year = 48 hours = RM2820. Is this really worth it?? 2820 bucks per year for something I won't really be using in the future, something that sometimes makes me mad, something that I do randomly. Is it really worth it?? Well, less than a year and it shall all come to an end. Certainly looking forward to it. But I shall continue to love my piano, to continue playing pieces of my favourite songs, not the exam pieces which can literally kill me.
Big changes coming soon. And I shall be prepared. They won't be smooth, but I need to prepare myself for whatever it is.
Good thing I'm never sick of NCIS..=)
Durians are just tasty..=))
No comments:
Post a Comment