No pics..as I was standing at the main door, tearing tickets..@.@. Oh well, it was fun...haha. The Datuk Wee Ka Siong even shook hands with us (ticket tear-ers). I got to go in after that and enjoy the show, standing. Good thing the place we stood was right in the middle and we got the full view of the performances. Don't wanna elaborate anymore on the performances... Ended at around 10.45om?? Alwyn took us home and I reached home at 11.45pm...@.@.
And that's not it!!
I was supposed to follow my dad for a run yesterday night...in Putrajaya. In the end I chose to go for the concert..It was like "The Road Not Taken", but I had the best of both "roads" in the end..haha. My dad got 7th and the prizes were awesome. No cash prize though. I had a fun time rummaging through the prizes and goody bags!! And it was already 12 midnight!

There were like about 100 Nature Valley Granola bars. All 6 flavours! I bet Ying Ying thinks my house is heaven right now. XD. 7 bottles of Clear Shampoo. Lab Series face wash (rm700!!) 6/7 cans of Revive. Some fruits and vegetables snacks. A pillow. Some medicine. Etc,etc... My mum even brought back a 1901 hot dog for me as supper! lol. I sure wanna follow my parents for this run next year!! Up next, Adidas King of the Road Run!
p.s.
Yasmin Ahmad has passed away. May she rest in peace. I am saddened by her death. I've always looked forward to her ads during the festivals. I can never get enough of her wonderful and meaningful ads. They never fail to cheer me up and they seem interesting enough when viewed again years later. However, we won't be able to view such amazing ads anymore in the future. No one can replace such a talented person like her. RIP Yasmin Ahmad. A true Malaysian in & out. Peace.
Yasmin Ahmad has passed away. May she rest in peace. I am saddened by her death. I've always looked forward to her ads during the festivals. I can never get enough of her wonderful and meaningful ads. They never fail to cheer me up and they seem interesting enough when viewed again years later. However, we won't be able to view such amazing ads anymore in the future. No one can replace such a talented person like her. RIP Yasmin Ahmad. A true Malaysian in & out. Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment