Friday, August 21, 2009

Done..

I am dead tired. I reached home at 7.10pm. @.@ Good thing the holidays are here, and hence I didn't mind staying back till so late.

I am dead tired. Glad that the gotong-royong went as planned, satisfied with the results. 1.30pm till 4.30pm. 3 hours of hard labour. Totally worth it. Threw away tonnes of crap. Found lots of interesting stuffs in the room. Took down the Tiger for wiping. Lol.

Thanks to those who work damn hard today. With the quite-small amount of manpower today, you guys certainly did a good job. Most importantly, you all showed up and helped out. Jia Yee, FRA, Kai Xuan, Zhi Wei, Aaron, Jia Wen, Yi Wen, etc. Sorry if I missed out anyone.

I am dead tired. Just hoping that this will last for a long time. Please please dear prefects, DO NOT DIRTY THE ROOM. I am going to doze away anytime. Ciaoz.

No comments: