Saturday, September 19, 2009

Update..

My heart's beating really hard now..lol. Just found out something SOOOO interesting.

Should I?? Hmm..maybe it isn't time yet..haha. I shall wait then. Anticipated, and yet scary if it really happens..so contradicting..lol.

10 days 0f holidays = 10 days of suffering..gah..

Sejarah?? Bio?? Physics?? Maths/Add Maths?? Double gah..Now including Chemistry..@.@. Yes, it's one of my favourites, but..study again?? And again?? Blah..

NOT ENOUGH TIME...T.T (but still sitting in front of the laptop all day long..kill me, someone pls kill me!!)

Bright side : MAY be going to PD on Monday..Going = FUN + Even less time to study @.@...Exam really kills holiday mood...sigh. Not that bright a side anymore..T.T


p.s. Mum's really gonna kill me if I still don't finish typing the exam paper for her...

p.p.s. Lol. Mum came out and caught me still not started on the typing..Dad's bringing us for Dim Sum tomorrow!! Haha.

p.p.p.s. Really got to start now..Ciaoz.

No comments: