Surprisingly, today was fun. Lol.
It started with me having to go back to grandma's house with my bro. No lunch at home today since my parents are going to a wedding lunch. And bro was feeling generous, so we went to Pappa John. =] Went to fetch his gf and we headed to grandma's.
Came home and for the 1st time I felt my home is really crowded. All the 8 of us in the living room. And we were talking about the bridegroom of the wedding, which led us to the topic on Mentakab and ended up me getting out all the photo albums for everyone to see the pics. And it was a chance for bro's gf to look at his pic when he was young. Teehee..
Went for dinner at Tai Ping Lang. And I met Mr Tham. LOL. Actually wanted to say hi, but he was so focused on eating and did not see me. HAH. My dad actually asked me to go greet him and I said to wait until when he's leaving. And he left using the other exit, and I did not have to greet him after all! LOL.
Now I'm back here, typing this. This week's gonna be real hectic. I just checked my schedule and it's full! Alas, things to do. =]
No comments:
Post a Comment