Issh. The whole area in the upstairs living room smells like ikan masin now coz' the neighbour's frying ikan masin.
Well well, how fast is it. Half of July gone. Getting nearer and nearer to trials, to SPM. Starting to sense all the ganas-ness in school. Everyone seems to have photocopied sets and sets of their certificates to be "signed" by the school's authority. I'm just like "What? So fast for what?"
Come to think of it, it's not considered fast anymore. Time's passing really really fast nowadays. But I seem to move on slower and slower. Not motivated at all. I get all panicked every now and then, and I tell myself to start moving on. And for that 10 minutes, I plan what to do, and then I calm down, and STOP. I need to budge!!
More and more school activites nowadays. And I thought it's supposed to slow down already for the Form 5s and eventually we'll be free from all these. Appears that it isn't. Some of the recent events : KDU Science & Maths Quiz, Table Tennis League, National Chemistry Quiz, Interhouse Table Tennis Tournament, and even SAHIBBA competition! Gah. So many things on.
I want to write more but I gotta go now. It's from 2pm all the way till night. @.@ I just need to BUGDE!!! Argh.
No comments:
Post a Comment