Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It Just Ain't The Same Anymore..

2 weeks into the new year and I'm still not doing anything productive. Everyone's either in college or still, in college. 11 years of studying and now 1 month without any books is so weird. So not used to it. But yet, I'm reluctant to continue my studies anytime soon. :/

Maybe it's only me but the first 2 weeks of 2011 is pretty, erm, crappy. A few things did not go as planned or expected by me. Since SPM ended and everything else ended, everyone drifted apart and I'm so not used to not meeting up with my pals everyday in school to talk, talk and just talk like no one's business. I'm actually starting to feel lonely :(

It has also been 1 month (but it felt like 1 decade to me) since I last woke up at 5.30am to go to school. A month since I last travelled the empty and dark roads to school in the car. The quiet and cold mornings in the car, listening to the radio, watching the world went by through the car window. I miss the orange-y and yellowish scenery that I saw every morning due to the street lamps.

Today I had the chance to travel some of the roads I used to pass by to get to school. At the same time like the last 3 years, 6.10am - 6.30am. I was all blur-ish at first because it had been long since I last woke up that early. And then when I was in the car, I looked at the time and the memories started to flood me. The radio programme that I used to listen at around 6.20am every morning was broadcasted as usual and it really got me wide awake thinking about the past. The same roads, same time, same radio programme, same scenery, but different environment, different destination. :(

I keep on telling myself to put down and to let go but with all the time I have now, I'm thinking so much that it's difficult to put down, and to let go. :(

No comments: