Monday, December 30, 2013

Roller Coaster..

Second last day of 2013.

This means I've spent one year accomplishing nothing and I've spent most time of the year living the life of a human sloth.

2013 has been one heck of a roller coaster ride. One ride up and down all way around that is too long too mentally exhausting. I've forgotten how long I've been having this one thought on my mind: I wanna get down this FREAKING ROLLER COASTER RIDE.

I used to be able to solve complicated Maths questions till late at night and even finish cramming 800 pages of Biology facts into my mind within 2 days but all these have never been as mentally torturous as going through 2013. Perfect STPM score? NTU offer? ASEAN scholarship? Taylor's scholarship? JPA scholarship? I thought all these good luck are supposed to make 2013 one of the best years in my life? How did I manage to conclude 2013 with only words like 'bullshit', 'failure', 'so sick of everything', etc. in my mind?

Now that 2013 is gonna end soon all I see is people posting statuses & tweets that they hope 2014 won't arrive so fast or that they hope to enjoy the last few days to the max. I'm so worn out now all I have in mind is just: 2013thankyouforeverythingbutcanyoujustgetlostgetoutofmysightlikerightnow? Gahhhhh. This brain exhaustion I'm suffering is even causing me to be tired physically all day long and I have almost zero energy to even wanna do anything physical.

Maybe it's due to the fact that all the previous years have been smooth and enjoyable that it made 2013 look like a total b***h. Or maybe it's because I've gained many unexpected surprises and had to give them all up in the end that's making me hate 2013 to this extent. I don't like changes but I adapt well. But not when it's a roller coaster ride of changes.

I certainly do hope that the roller coaster is finally reaching the end of ride. Back to the point where it started. Because I really need to get down from this ride, and start all over again.

No comments: