Wednesday, December 5, 2007

1st ever..

Well, my 1st entry...didn't know why I've decided to start a blog...I think it's because I'm starting to rot due to boredom in the holidays. I've just finish watching episode 9 of Heroes-Season 2. It's a great show from USA about people who have special abilities. I think I hardly know anyone who's a fan of this show besides my brother...

Trying to find new songs to play on my piano this week..the last 2 songs I've managed to play without the score are "cai hong" (Rainbow) and "pu gong ying de yue ding" (Dandelion's Promise) from Jay Chou's latest album. My brother has found me the score of Michael Buble's Everything...I loooove this song so much...thanks kor for finding me my favourite song...My hands are feeling "itchy" now..eager to play the song again and again...so going down to my piano now...and...I think I'll leave my 1st entry hanging...

No comments: