Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Looking Back...

22 more days before school reopens...haizz..school, school, school...I'll be in Form 3 next year, and I don't know what challenges will I face next year. Mum and dad have been asking whether if I want to go for tuition since I was in Form 1..and I've been rejecting the "offer" since then..And here I am now..survived 2 whole years without any tuition..and yeah, I'm lucky to be still alive...lol.

Still remember those years when I was in primary school, tuition, or i should say tuitionsss...are a must in our lives..lol..It's all about tuition, tuition, tuition everyday. When I first stepped into Form 1..I wonder how am I going to survive through those exams without tuition..and gosh..I remembered how worried I was before the 1st exam in Form 1...with all those crazy stuffs to remember..I almost can't take it..like a fish breathing out of water. And the results came out to be, unexpectedly, quite good...And i knew it..I will go on without tuition. And after all those efforts I've made for 2 years...here I am again, starting to worry about the year ahead...gosshhh..hopefully I'll go through all these again..and still survive in my PMR..

No comments: