Can't believe it's now New Year's Eve...In about 3 hours, we're stepping into a whole new year, and it feels like 2007 has just started last week...Time flies..it's what people always says..School's gonna start really soon..We started our holidays with 2 months left till school reopens, and it gradually became 2 weeks, and now it's 2 days!!! Don't know whether to be happy or sad that it's New Year...In my heart, the sad feeling is more than the happy one..and I don't really know how to overcome it...Think positively?? I tried..the effect wasn't as good as I expected...
Won't be going anywhere for countdown, as usual...Went to 1U this afternoon, the crowd wasn't much until we were leaving..People going for countdown, I think..Legs are aching, head feeling heavy, wanting to doze off...Nah, it's too early..Gotta to sleep earlier now, if not when school reopens I may be snoozing away in class..lol. Feeling so "sien" now, theory homework still on my table, don't feeling like cracking my head doing theory since it's New Year's Eve (giving myself an excuse to delay my homework..blek). Will have to finish it up, eventually. Just maybe tomorrow, or day after tomorrow...
Anyhow, I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year..New year, New life, New challenges...everything's new (hoping that there will be a New system too saying that there will be no more examinations..haha..) Enjoy your last few days before school reopens, mate..And buckle up to studying again...HAPPY NEW YEAR...
No comments:
Post a Comment