Saturday, February 2, 2008

Cross Country..

Today's Hari Merentas Desa...Woke up at 5.30, went to school at 6.00 and reached school at 6.25...zz..sooo early...This is the 2nd time I'm taking part in the cross country..last year my position was 61, which was 1 position late to get the "precious" 1 mark..This year I told myself that I'm going to get the mark back--revenge..lol. and guess what, I got the mark, the unfortunate thing is that this time I was 1 position late in getting a medal...It feels so fake right? It is as if I made all this up..NO..I was really so "lucky" these two years..lol..My mum said I'm going to be 1 position late to getting 1st next year..haha...

CNY's coming...two more days in school and we'll be free...This also means that the freakin' exam is getting nearer as well..tonnes to study this year...Still very lost in Geografi, esp. the F1 syllabus, not getting well in KH and the "good" thing is that till now we only had 2 KH lessons..Sejarah is totally doomed..with the last 2 years' syllabus to study...There is still hope for Science and Maths...Literature is getting even more confusing, with the teacher speaking so damn fast and it seems, only to herself...BM is..well, the teacher "encouraged" us by telling us that more than half the class would not sore an A for BM, by saying that we're no better then the C classes and storming us with model essays almost every day...

The last and the least, BC. I HATE the BC teacher!!!! Freaking old lady...feels like she conquering the world, and as if everyone has done something bad to her, and she's paying back by forcing us to do this and that..Stupid teacher..doesn't have any brains...Her lessons are like hell to us..speaking like a China woman, go back to China lar.. That brainless teacher has totally changed my perspective towards BC lessons...now I'm just studying BC for the sake of exam..I'm not enjoying it anymore...

Gonna end this post..if not I can continue scolding the teacher till tomorrow...And the title of this post doesn't suit the content anymore...lol

No comments: