Thursday, March 6, 2008

Freedom...

There's just one thing I wanna shout out loud now...EXAM'S OFFICIALLY OVER!!!!!!!!!! 5 whole freaking days..don't even mention about the number of hours spent on cramping all those exam stuffs into my head..I'm lucky to be alive..lol. The bad thing about finishing the exams is the loads of homework I'll need to start to do..PJPK project, all the CONTOH KARANGANS(!!!)...and the "best" homework from the freaking old Chinese teacher--2 "zhou ji", 2 "yue du bao gao" and 8 pages of "zhong kai"..how "considerate" is she..WTH...

Feeling so sien now...Everyone has gone celebrating the finishing of exam and not many is online right now...I've finally got all the scores from "Secret"..thanks to my neighbour. One of her friend bought the book which is damn expensive (RM38.60 for about 10 songs) and she has photostated it..Now that exam's over, I can slowly indulge in all the songs I like..

1 week of holiday and I have loads of plans on what to do this week...I am gonna let myself relax and enjoy myself to the fullest..Going to play games now..Ciaoz...

1 comment:

Wenyi. said...

haha... u c i so good... borrow the scores to u... anyway.. just kiddin lar.. ^^
hee... wish u happy holidays here.....