Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hectic...Just Hectic...

Sigh...another hectic day in school..Rushing to complete the stupid Civics Project, at the same time memorising for BM oral, and also at the same time, doing brochures and homework, ALL in class..I'm sure the hecticness of school work will go on for a few more weeks, coz' the teachers are giving out projects and assignments like mad since it's after the exams..sigh.. Gonna finish the Civics Project this week, Lisan the next, Sejarah Project the after, and not to forget the MSSD is coming up..Argh..gotta buck up on my skills, since it's "terrible"..the only thing good about practicing for MSSD is that I'm "excused" from going for house practises..(I excuse myself actually..lol). Guess I'll have to be mourny these few weeks because of all these work, and the only thing that will enlighten me up is coming in two weeks time..wheee...

All right, enough of all the madness of projects and assignments..I'll go on to talking about my results for this exam...Before the school even started at the beginning of the year, I had already "predicted" my results in my class..With all the study freaks in my class, I knew i won't have any chance to achieve results as wonderful as the year before..(gosh, I miss 2A3/2007 badly..T.T)..That's why I did not aim very high this year...And the results came out to be as what I had expected..not as good as last year, and not that bad either..(except for a few subjects)..With one more paper to go, and I'll be able to calculate my average..and hopefully it'll be with an "8" in front..getting my fingers crossed..and hopefully I will get into the top 10...(it's HOPEFULLY, just hopefully..) Not gonna to post my results here..have got no courage to put it up..haha.. Well, never mind, since I did not aim high, I don't feel that miserable about my results..(the higher you aim, the more painful when you fall, right? lol)

Argh..Ugly Betty has started..gotta go..will update..(after I'm cleared of all those "debts" stated above..haha) Ciaoz..

No comments: