Sunday, March 30, 2008

Nicholas Teo's Concert...

Wow, I actually got to update in less than a week's time..I'm still alive man..no worries, haha...So wanted to update on the event I went to yesterday--Nicholas Teo's "From Now On" Concert...Can't believe this was the 1st concert I've been to (besides the "Prefect Mooncake Festival" thingy concert)...This was also in Bukit Jalil..My 2nd bro got 4 complimentary tickets and he decided to take us--his gf, her brother and me to the event. About the concert, it was quite nice..If I were to give marks for the performances, I would give, hmm...8/10?? Coz' I am not quite a big fan of him, but I like some of his songs though...

It started of with 3 songs that I don't really know..lol. Then it got better, with an English song from Michael Buble--Fly Me To The Moon..Wondered why he chose to sing that song yesterday..and a duet ("Fen Shou Kuai Le") with Fish Leong, his special guest...A few songs that I like throughout the concert.."Wang Zi", "Fu Chu', and a few more that I don't know/remember the titles of the songs...sorry..:P. When Nicholas said he was going to sing the last song, everyone was like "What?? So fast?? Not enough!!!" And when he said "Bye" and went to the backstage, everyone started shouting "Encore! Encore! Encore!" I asked my bro whether if there will be encore since Nicholas wasn't coming out for quite some time, he said "Sure got 1 lar, all planned already one..." And true enough, Nicholas appeared a few moment later. When he came back on stage, he told everyone that there was no planning for encore, but eventually he sang a song starting without any music, and suddenly the music burst into the air..you get what i mean?? It was like a rock concert out of a sudden..lol..And throughout that song, he and his dancers threw something into the air to the audience..(I think they were towels..)And everyone was screaming like mad..And the very very last, he sang "Dang Ni Gu Dan Ni Hui Xiang Qi Shui"..omg, it is one of my favourite songs..LOVED it soo much!! And this time, he ended the concert with not a "Bye", but with a several big bows to the audiences..

The best part of the concert?? It was when he sang "Ba Ba Ma Ma", "Fu Chu" and "Huang Hun"!!! He cried when he sang "Huang Hun" and "Fu Chu", and his fans continued the songs for him. He said it brought back a lot of memories to him. When he was singing the 3 songs stated above, his pictures from when he was baby till now were shown on the screen..so cuuteee...And a funny thing that happened was..one of his fans showed up a board, written "Warning. Don't Cry. Don't let your "bi ti" (mucus from the nose??) flow out." And when he saw the sign, he quickly wiped off his tears and "bi ti"..haha...The worst part of the concert..Definitely the 3 girls who sat 1 row behind who kept screaming and blowing their whistles like mad..damn it..brainless "lala" girls...our ears almost went deaf after the concert..

The concert ended at 10.30pm (2 and a half hours of performances) and we sent my bro's gf and her bro home..Before that, we went for supper in a mamak stall. Her bro did not enjoy the concert at all because 1) he's not a fan of Nicholas Teo at all, 2) he didn't know what he was singing (he doesn't know Chinese) and 3) he was sitting right in front of the 3 "lala" girls..hahaaaa..but his sis enjoyed it very much, singing all the way long..

Didn't take any pictures..the only pic I have is the pic of the tickets..lol. Tuntasnya, (haha) the concert was quite a success and it was quite a great one too. Will support his 2nd concert, if he has one in the future (if only someone will sponsor me and bring me there..heee..) Such a long post, and I still think I missed out some details..well nvm..it is good enough for me...

No comments: