Monday, March 31, 2008

Love This Quotes...

Found these amazing quotes on my friend's blog..so meaningful...

Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go when u can't change...
Kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything, and have NO regrets...
Life is too short to be anything but HAPPY...
Live your life crazy, and LOVE every second of it...
LAUGH more, gripe less, ignore critics, say YES, order deserts, LOVE life...
LOVE is like lightning, you get struck ONCE and baby, it KILLS...
LIFE IS TOO SHORT..Party harder, laugh louder, smile bigger, love longer and don't regret anything...
No matter how FAST you go, or how HARD you try, sometimes you'll just NEVER get anywhere...
HATE is easy. LOVE takes courage...
KARMA..What goes around comes around...
When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care anough to bother what I do, then I'm already better than them anyway...
A WISE girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left--Marilyn Lonroe...

I love 1,3,4,5,7,8 and 10 the most, they're so true..

No comments: