Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Un..gu...Ro..cks....

Un..gu... *yawns*..ro..cks....So damn tiring after a day of khemah decor in school today...Not to grumble, coz' I know many have been staying back the past few days for the preparations of Sports Day...

Basically did all the cuttings today...Vanessa and I suffered "gao gao" using the freaking small scissors, attempting to cut cardboards, freaking thick cardboards it is...basically cut from 2.00 until 4.30..Our fingers were all red and "soft", exhausted till we can't really focus, so went around the school for a "walk"...nth much to see, except bumping into tham in sports centre and playing ping pong with LJF...lol.. Initially, we (Vanessa, Wei Quan and I) decided to take a bus home, but after waiting for the bus for almost 20++ mins, we were so "sien" already so Vanessa called their dad to come and fetch us..good thing her dad was just about to leave his office when she called,,if not we'll have to wait for the bus-which-arrived-not-long-after-we-called-her-dad..

Reached home at about 6.15...Right after dinner (8.00), slept until 9.10 and started doing my homework...(am still doing the same page after an hour) Good thing tomorrow's a holiday, so need not rush my homework..and "escaped" Seni tomorrow..wakakaaa...

Gonna end this boring post...head still not really "conscious" coz' did not get enough sleep, and I do not have anymore things to post either...Conclusion of the day: Glad spending the whole afternoon with my dear friend...really appreciate it...

No comments: