Yeah, that's right...mourn deeply, Ungu members...We've screwed up, lost the title after so many straight years of emerging as the champion. Really felt the disappointment in school today, from the very moment I saw Kuning's tent and all..Not that our's sucky or what, it's that their's were really eye-catching, creative, etc. Tried to stay positive the whole day, not very "shuang" coz' I really hate dutying, esp. on Sports Day, darn..wearing blazers and ties and all, I almost "froze" to death...
Thought some miracle would happen before the final results were announced, but nothing happened..will have to accept the fact that we've lost...Saw Kuning's Mr Chan's face when they won, looked so funny..Well, maybe this will just be an tiny obstacle in our lives, so that we will strive harder, go further and do better next year..WE WILL BE BACK UP ON OUR FEET, SO BEWARE!!!
Reached home at about 2, had lunch and went to sleep right after..Slept throught till 6.00 and continued reading the book WQ lent me..Only came to know that I've watched the movie before when I started reading..A really nice and meaningful story...the book's called Holes, but I don't think the movie's title is Holes too, can't remember what the title...
Well, that's all for today, will need some time to get over what had happened today...eventually..
No comments:
Post a Comment