Monday, May 5, 2008

Moody...

Nope, not Mad-Eye-Moody..it's me who's moody..Didn't know why I was feeling moody since morn, even Shan En said I was moody..Started to think a lot (i.e exam, projects, life, etc.) Although exam 's still 1 month away, I'm already starting to feel tense..*sigh*. Gosh, here it goes again, like before, the pre-exam syndrome starting all over again...

Was really "mang zhang" (cantonese-meaning erm..tensed up??) the whole day. Keep doing mistakes, maybe it was bcoz' I was rushing to complete the stupid-time wasting C4R today...Shan En actually observed me and said I was different today, she said I wasn't the "usual" me..lol. Asked her what she meant by not the "usual", and she said I am always a well-organised, almost mistake-less person to her..lol. I'm not that "God-dy" and perfect lar...

Speaking of being perfect, I got the informal letter we were supposed to write to our English teacher back, yeah, after a way long time..She wrote very long comments and advices in our letters, which I really appreciate it..She actually called me Miss Perfectionist..omg..so unexpected..Oh yeah, the informal letters contain our secrets and personal things..Mine wasn't really secret actually, I was just pouring out all my feelings in that letter, and I can't believe she enjoyed reading it. Well, I guess when you get to know someone's secret the feeling's great..lol.

The things I wrote in the letter was quite personal, I would say..I didn't even tell my parents about the "feelings" I wrote in it...But, I just let my mum read my letter just now..and I think she actually understood how I'm feeling, just that she didn't express it out. That's the problem, I don't know how to express myself to them, and neither do they..My mum even told me to show the letter to my dad, which I don't really want to, will keep it to myself, I guess..

Still feeling quite emo now..just hoping the "dark clouds" around would go away, without rain pouring over me...

No comments: