Sunday, June 22, 2008

Tagged by Wenyi..

Part 1
1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Haven't really thought about this..

2. What will you do when you feel really emo?
I'm usually very quiet when I'm emo..Won't really pay attention to the surroundings..Will usually play some emo songs on the piano...

3. Who is your Idol?
Hmm...Lee Hom, Michael Buble, Jay Chou..many more..

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Whoa..if I can, I would like to say-around the world..greedy me.

5. If you have one dream to come true, what will it be?
Only ONE?? @_@ Ermm..I wish everything in my life will go on very smoothly...

6. What is the purpose of your life?
To find the purpose of my life..lol

7. What are you afraid to lose the most right now?
My family, friends, and my achivements...

8. What cheers you up for the rest of the days?
A great start in the morning..maybe a great result..or a surprise??

9. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
Hmm...most probably won't.

10. List out 3 good things about the person who tagged you.
Smarty, loves music, friend and neighbour since I was like 4??

11. What kind of people you hate the most?
Fake people, as in always pretending to be sumone they aren't..And people who don't take care of other people's feeling when they speak or do something..

12. What will you do if you get a million dollars?
Buy the things I've always dreamt of, things for my family & friends, go round the world..etc.

13. What is your ambition?
Hmm..currently don't really have any..Maybe a doctor??

14. What will you do if you got rejected by someone you love?
Most probably will feel down for quite some time before standing up again..

15. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
My kiasu-ness, temper...

16. What is your favorite color(s)?
Sky blue, green, mostly light colours, they make me feel comfortable.

17. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Family, friendship, appreciation of everything in my life..

18. If there's one thing in life you wish to do but yet unable to do, what would it be?
To save back sumthing that is gone forever...

19. What will you do if tomorrow is the last day of the world?
Be with all my loved ones..

20. What is your favourite thing in ur room?
My small pillow, my soft toys and all the presents I received which i keep them in the cupboard..

Part 2
8 things I am passionate about :
(in no particular order)
1. Happiness
2. Love
3. Books (as in story books and novels, not study books)
4. Grades
5. Family
6. Friends
7. Music
8. Things I want

8 things i say or do often :
1. WTH??!!!
2. Yo
3. Suan liao..
4. Play with my rabbits
5. Fight with my bros??
6. Wave (put my hand up) when I see my friends in school..
7. Playing computer
8. Kacau my friend who sits beside me..:P

8 things I've read recently :
1. Chun Chun De Shou Hu Shen
2. 7 Tian
3. 10 Yue
4. Reader's Digest
5. Blogs
6. Newspaper
7. Books (exam just ended)
8. Emails

8 songs I could listen over and over again :
1. Lost-Michael Buble
2. Jay Chou's songs
3. Lee Hom's songs
4. (any other nice songs)
5. ...
6. ...
7. ...
8. ...

8 things I learn about this year :
1. PMR's coming..
2. There are many smart fellas in my class
3. I miss Form 2 life
4. My theory exam's coming
5. I've wasted a lot of time..
6. I'm not that good compared to many..
7. Next year's MSSD is gonna be gone in my hands..
8. Value each and everyone around us..

15 people I wanna tag :
Anyone who wants to do, please feel free to do so...

No comments: