Sunday, June 22, 2008

2nd Post In A Day...

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the question about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags
4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Went to kindergarten..lol. And also crying.

2. 5 things on my to-do list today.
-Read
-Watch TV
-Go jogging
-Play with my rabbits
-Get ready for school tomorrow

3. 5 snacks I enjoy.
-Sweets
-Junk food
-Biscuits
-...
-...

4. 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire.
Mentioned this before in my previous tag.

5. 5 of my bad habits.
-Hot tempered
-Always rushing
-Kiasu
-Lazy
-A bit degil..


6. 5 places I have lived.
-My house
-My old house
-...
-...
-...

7. Jobs i've had.
-Head prefect in primary school
-A prefect now (a bad one, I shall say)

I tag:
-Wenyi
-Anyone else who wants to do...

No comments: