Thursday, July 3, 2008

Fire Burning Inside Me..

Since someone said I've not been updating..so here I am again..updating.Lol. Have been wanting to update, coz' have something that had really frustated and upset me few days before..

For those who have been reading my posts since the beginning, I'm sure you'll know who the hell WNF(the bloody BC teacher of mine)is. Yes, she's done something which has made me go burning inside..she marked my BC essay as "li ti"(out of topic), and I got an "amazing" 12/30 for the essay. Just great. Another paper to make me feel even "better" after Maths paper..WTH, 12/30 for a "li ti" essay??!!! And you know what? That i***t told me that my essay was A LIL' out of topic..JUST A LIL'!!! Since it's just a lil', she should have given me more right??!! Got to know that for other classes, those who went out of topic got at least 18/30, even if it's A LOT of out topic..!!!! And the "best" one was, some teacher gave 26/30 to someone who's out of topic too..Darn..WTH. Why's there so much difference in the marking scheme?? Sigh. What to do?? It's my fate to get this s****d teacher..

The last paper has been given out..and the purata has been counted. Was quite disappointing though. My purata increased but appox. 0.1 marks. However, saw many in my class whose puratas increased tremendously..Will have to get prepared to face that my position in class will drop like hell this time..Totally "crushed" me like anything this time, and I'm starting to lose hope in the trials..Feel very helpless now, and still trying to put a smile on my face as if nothing had happened. If only, it was all just a DREAM..

Anyway, noticed that my blog is getting more and more well-known by my friends..don't know whether if it's a good or bad thing. Lastly, would like to "THANK" WNF once again..for screwing me up..

No comments: