Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tag...

The last person to tag you is?
Wenyi^^

What relationship of you with him/her?
Friends since I was erm..4?? And also my dear neighbour since I moved here..

Your 5 impression towards him/her
Smarty, Music-lover, BC very chun, loves story books/novels, taller than me le..=.=

The most memorable thing that he/she has done to you
Hmm..dunno ler...what is considered memorable orh??

The most memorable words that he/she has say to you
Hmm..thinking...

If he/she becomes your lover, you will...
What??!!! We are not lesbians...

If he/she becomes your enemy, you will..
Cat-fight?? hahaXD

if he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on
WE ARE NOT LESBIANS................................................

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is..
She burns down my house?? LOL

The most desirable things to do for he/she is?
Wah...this one leave for her bf to do lar...

The overall impression to he/her is..
Smarty..

How do you think the people around you will feel about you
Hmm...fierce, noisy...

The character for you for yourself is?
Good listener (maybe it's bcoz' I'm a busybody??)

On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Hot temper, lazy, cannot really take pressure, too reliable....

The most ideal person you want to be is?
Hmm...can't finish posting all the ideal things I want...

For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them
Thank You & I Love You

Ten people to tag
1. Wenyi
2. Vanessa
3. Pui Yi
4. Wai Leem
5. Boon Yee
6. Choon Lim
7. Zhi Ying
8. Audrey
9. Nicholas
10. Bryan
(If only all the above wants to, if not, it's okay)

Who is number 2 having relationship with?(Vanessa)
Dunno?? No one gua..

Is number 3 a female or male?(Pui Yi)
Female

If number 7 and 10 be together would it be a good thing?( Zhi Ying & Bryan)
They don't know each other, but will make quite a perfect match coz' both are tall and pretty/handsome

How about number 5 and 8?(Boon Yee & Audrey)
They don't know each other and they're not LES...

What is number 1 studying about?(Wenyi)
Studying lar..F2

When was the last time you had a chat with them?
Can I skip this..lazy to answer..

Is number 4 a single? (Wai Leem)
yes gua...

talk something about number 2. (Vanessa)
Quiet, loves books, hates sumone..haha

No comments: