Thursday, September 4, 2008

Over...

Yes, yours truly is proud to announce that the freaking 2008 trials is OVER!!!!!! (though CHS is probably the last school to start and end its trials..zz.) It has been a long time since I last updated (exactly 1 WHOLE MONTH!!!), and I guess I missed out a lot of things in my blog...

So, as for the trials..I,
STUDIED freaking hard for it,
memorised and forgotten everything in just a WEEK,
had (almost everyday) less than 6 hours of sleep,
got killed by Science 2, Sejarah, Maths 2, BM 1, etc,
AND survived these 2 very, very hectic and chaotic weeks.

Lol, sorry for the lame-ness in the above paragraph..tried to make it rhyme but it just couldn't..XD. 1 of the most unbelievable thing throughout these 3 years of exams, I AM WORRYING ABOUT MY ENGLISH PAPER 1!!! The paper was so difficult that I actually expect to get at least 10 wrongs..sigh. ENGLISH!!! English is supposed to be one of the easiest paper!!! And for your information, it's PAPER 1...I actually find the KH paper easier than the English paper...

Well, as what my form teacher always emphasises, "Apa yang telah berlalu biarkan berlalu, mesti ada sikap yang positif", she had said this "quote" a few times during the exam weeks. And the quote's usually followed by scoldings from her, asking us to keep the previous exam papers, not wanting us to continue comparing answers..lol.

So, now it'll be all about the results. Don't really dare to expect too much, in case the results come out to be, well, disappointing...Another thing not to be forgotten--39 days left till PMR (as in 4/9/08). To all those sitting for PMR too this year, all the best...

No comments: