Sunday, October 26, 2008

New Chapter..

PMR's over last week, and this shall be the update for the post-PMR period..

A new chapter, that is. I've gone through UPSR and PMR, and the next will be SPM. Don't really feel joyful that PMR's over, coz' now that I'm worrying about things ahead. Yes, I'm the kind of person who always worries about this and that. I'm worried if I will be able to cope with F4's syllabus, worried if I'll plunge like a rock into the deep deep ocean if I can't cope.

Even my tuition classes for F4 have already started, and I'm reluctantly going for the classes. I would like to go for the tuition classes by our school teachers, but it's too far from my house, and I can't find transport. I do not want to trouble my parents to come and get me almost everyday (if I were to go for tuition near my school). I do not know whether to trust the tuition teacher I'm having now, coz' she's not a school teacher. I also have a minor phobia of the teacher, and I don't know why. She looks a lil' scary to me...Maybe it's just myself, or it's a phobia for going for tuition again after 3 years without any.

Those subjects in F4 really scare me, Add Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, etc.etc. These are completely new things for me. I'm afraid I can't suit myself into all these subs. Is it really that difficult? I keep asking myself. I always see the F4's and F5's in my school struggling with these subjects, and wonder whether I'll be one of them...I've asked some of the seniors of mine about F4 life, and some of them said it wasn't that hard. This does make me feel a lil' relieved. I know from next year on, I'll have to study really hard, I'll need to understand all the things well, and I think there'll be no more last-minute studying. I feel even more suffocated when I keep thinking about my grd 8 theory and practical exams next year...

I need to brainwash myself, I guess, so that I'll not worry about all these things, and enjoy life to the fullest. I hope the "me" next year, will not care about positions in school, as long as I don't fail any of the subjects.

It does feel better after I've post this entry. I must tell myself that I WILL BE ABLE TO DO IT, and to THINK POSITIVELY. There's always light at the end of the tunnel, and I shall go towards the light..

1 comment:

~P@trick~ ~爱是魔王~ said...

haha... nid so stress being a human? enjoy ur life more la... don't stress ur self too much... hahaha...