Finally, a "real" outing since PMR ended half a month ago..Went to Lemon Garden in Shang-ri La for hi-tea with mum and the school teachers. We totally "bombarded" the restaurant as there was like about 100 of us. lol. And it was darn expensive too, and I totally appreciate that mummy paid for me so that I could tag along..*laughs*.
The food was quite nice la..I'm not a fussy eater, so everything seems almost the same to me..And I'm not a big eater either, and my parents actually said it's a waste bringing me there..haha. So, basically, the whole afternoon was just eat, chat, laugh, rest, eat again, chat again, etc. Was actually quite nice meeting my teachers again after so long. After that went to Suria KLCC for shopping, window shopping to be exact. Not much to see there. Would prefer other places, but that's the nearest. I was exhausted by the time we wanted to go home..zzz..
So, school last week was..nothing. I only went to school for one day last week, for the CHS Hunt. Too bad we didn't win. Enjoyed the hunt a lot though. Christine came too on that day. She's changed quite a lot, and she brought goodies from Canada for us! Thanks for the lovely keychain..nice one. Too bad she's not gonna be here for long. Besides that, last week was a total boredom. Tuesday and Wednesday were spent watching drama series and playing computer games with my neighbour. And Friday...I can't even remember what I did on Friday coz' it was too bored to be remembered...lol.
Form 3 life's gonna end in one week's time..That also means that "honeymoon period" in secondary life's gonna end soon. Pessimist I am..don't mind me. Gonna make full use of the "leftovers", if only I know how to...If not, boredom's gonna take over me till the rest of the year...
No comments:
Post a Comment