Thursday, November 6, 2008

Of Karangan and PetroSains??

I've finished writing my BM essay for the third time this week..thanks to PP. lol. Seriously not fun at all, but what to do?? For the sake of my aim, my goal..$$.

Went to PetroSains today. Not gonna go into detail about that place. It was a fun one though, with all the crazy in and out friends during the trip. The one thing I want to mention is that we spent almost half an hour waiting for the stupid bus to come fetch us at the roadside. So all we did were, breathing in all the carbon monoxide and dust and etc. etc., and also counting how many samans did the traffic police opposite us gave out. Cool huh? lol.

Came back feeling so exhausted, and slept for 2 hours, woke up, DID NOT practise piano, and went to IOI Mall in the evening to get the goodies bags for the IOI Community Run. 15 altogether, and the bags were those green in colour type of recyclable bags. Ended up looking the one selling recyclable bags all the way out of the mall. Everyone was like, "free one arh?". No, the registration cost RM15, so it's not for free.

Almost 12 now..not gonna be so long-winded anymore. I think I won't be able to sleep well thinking whether if PP will accept my essay this time. That's all for now, ciao.

No comments: