I'm going to be bored to death this holiday...it's only the start of the 3rd week of the holz, and I feel as if I've wasted 3 years in my life..boredom seriously kills...
All I've done these few weeks is just "loitering" in the HOUSE, yes, in my house. My friends have been asking me out...but I've got no transport..what to do?? Have to stay at home and rot lor...So everyday's just waking up, practising my piano, using the computer, eat, sleep..and the dull list goes on and on...
I've been playing a lot of computer games and listening to a lot of songs that I need to recharge my iPod so many times. Not those Maple or Dota type of games which needs so long hours and I will get bored eventually...
And, I've done some thinking. I've been thinking whether if I'll still be in the same class as my friends..10 S classes, we are sure to be seperated far far away. We'll just have to sit and wait, and see whether if our "yuan" is good.lol.
Currently addicted to: The Man Who Can't Be Moved-The Script
p.s. Even my post seems so bored..~isshh~
No comments:
Post a Comment