Monday, November 17, 2008

Surprise..

This was supposed to be written yesterday, but I was too lazy to do so..and I regret it now. It was something joyful for me yesterday, but now I don't have the joyous mood anymore, hence this "surprise" post isn't really that surprised anymore..lol. Here it goes. I found out yesterday that my mum's gonna bring me along to Singapore too this year!! That means I'm going to 2 countries this year..that's a record for me though I know most of you out there have been to almost every corner of the world.. And my mum said that makes up my reward for PMR. Look, I'm enjoying my reward way before the results are out :P. And thank you to daddy who's sponsoring both my trips..hehe. However, this means I'm gonna miss more tuition lessons..:( and I'll be left so far behind. Argh. Whatever. I'm so gonna enjoy my trips to the fullest. This will be my last honeymoon moments before the real war begins. We're starting to pack already..:P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I was writing this, my mum was behind me, clearing up the storeroom. And guess what I found when helping her...All my brothers' reference books!! There are from Physics, Chemistry to History!! And there are a few for every subjects. Too bad the Science subjects can't be used anymore, as they are still in BM..The only ones still usable are the History and Accounts ones, but I'm not even sure whether those are still in the syllabus..will check them out when I'm free.

You all must be wondering why I seem so surprised finding reference books, I must be nuts..Bcoz' it's unbelievable to me that the books of my brothers who have graduated about 10 years ago are still in the house, in the storeroom that I seldom step into. I'm so glad I won't need to spend so much money buying so many reference books as I have a few now. Reference books these days are so darn expensive and I don't want to burden my parents so much.

Tomorrow's gonna be a busy day for me..and I want to watch Madagascar 2!!! I'm officially known as the Mason the Monkey by my bro. Yes, Mason. Whatever. He's Phil, the other Monkey. XD. And the desktop background of our laptop is the picture of us--Mason and Phil, with the names cut and replaced with our names..lol. Don't mind the 2 of us. Thank You. Currently addicted to the OST of Mamma Mia!! Peace out.

No comments: