1. Do you have any secrets?
Yes, lots. Won't tell you anyhow. :P
2. Would you fall in love with guy/girl smaller than you?
Most probably not.
3. Do you enjoy going to school?
80% yes.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Everything I can or want. I'm greedy.
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Who's my best friend?
6. Which is more blessed? Being loved by someone or loving someone?
Both are equal. Agree with Hui Xin.
7. Who do you idolize?
Dunno.
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what will you do?
Try to forget him??
9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
Yes.
10. Do you have any regrets?
Yes. Everyone has.
11.How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
A mirror la. lol. Haven't thought about how would I see myself in 10 years time...
12.Who are currently the most important people to you?
My family.
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Pro musician. Gets her hand onto any instruments on her way and plays them like a true expert.
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
I wanna be married and rich. XD
15. What is your favourite colour?
Sky blue and grass green.
16. Will you give all in a relationship?
Haven't thought of this as well.
17. What will you do if the person you hated asks for your forgiveness?
I'll consider..
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing someone has done to you?
Will consider first..
19.Do you prefer single or in a relationship?
lol.
20. 4 people that I tag:
Anyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment