Been lacking these days..and I don't know what causes this. Anyhow, it's a good thing I'm not blogging that often right?? lol.
Everything is happening normally these days, like how our dear school decided to continue with their tradition of torturing students even during the holidays. You got it right, E.X.A.M.S. Our beloved school has decided to postpone the freaking exams which was supposed to end before the holidays, for the sake of making us suffer and torture us for 1 more day after the holidays. Not to mention that History is on the 1st day of the exam. Don't you just love our school?? WTH. Can't do anything to change it anyhow. Oh, btw, I have 2 freaking Moral projects waiting to be done during the holz.."YIPPEEE!" lol.
Schoolwork, tuition work, and every other work..can't grumble too much about them. They're the must of our lives...Nothing really happy happened these days..which makes my post seems emo-ish again..(to Christine, for one..XD) Will update soon, or when the torture has ended, which means I'll update LATER, or at least in the future, if I'm still alive.
*edited*
Confirmed dead. I have 2 moral projects, 1 chemistry project, a 3 day 2 night camp, and revision to do this holiday. 9 days. Infinite work.
No comments:
Post a Comment