Got "bombed" by my piano teacher again today...not bombed actually, she's quite gentle when speaking to me, pointing out ALL my mistakes..As a matter of fact, all I did today were just mistakes and mistakes..just like last week..And it is by pointing out my mistakes, I felt like being bombed. Ended up being really emo on the way back home. Just like last week. It's so wrong to feel emo after a piano lesson coz' I usually don't end up like this.
I try to find time to practise, I try to find time to do everything...And the bloody exam's just 3 days away..So doomed man. My piano exam, I can't afford to fail this exam, the fees is darn so expensive, and this is already my last grade..I seriously need to WORK harder.
Really hoping I'll be able to finish studying, finish my 3 projects and not die from exhaustion in the camp, and return to studying for the last 2 papers after the camp. Oh, and to practise damn hard for my piano exam.
I love my Chemistry and Maths teachers. This is just plain random. I did not see what I want to see on the way home from piano lesson today. Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment