I'm alive. Yes, 4 days of torture have yet to tear me apart. Not that I did very well, it's just that I realised I've became a different person.
I've changed. Somehow. I realised I no longer feel really down because of exams. I'm starting to achieve my goal--to not compare too much with people and to not take the results so seriously. Though some of the papers totally screwed me, I found out that I get over it really quickly now. I have not been thinking much about how the results are, or what mistakes I had done. Maybe it's because I know my standards in my class, and I know there's no point competing with others.
"Life's too short to fuss over little, minor things, especially "hua yu" (Mandarin)" ~Carmen~
Yeah, I should learn to think positively and optimistically about life, at least I'd try for exams. Maybe I should do that too for my piano exam. Shoot, gonna get bombed again tonight. :O
1 day left, and I shall not care until the end of next week. And now it'll be Chemistry folio, Moral folios and camp. I think I'll make it. I'm actually feeling eager to start on the Chem folio. lol. Hope everything goes smoothly for the camp. *prays hard*
p.s. This is my 1st time using such random title for my post. The title actually struck me right before Chem paper today. My beloved Chem teacher actually changed her "tools" of explaining. It's chopsticks now, no more clips. Way to go, teacher!
No comments:
Post a Comment