Friday, March 20, 2009

Camp 09...

Quite lazy to elaborate about the camp now..I would rate it 9/10. It was really awesome, my group was really cooperative, and I'm proud that my group won. Though you all were really shy and sometimes a lil' quiet, it was still a wonderful pleasure working with you all.

We played all the games without even thinking of winning, what was in our minds was to have fun and enjoy the games. I guess it was our mentality that led us to winning all the 3 outdoor games. It was the spirit in our hearts that was the most important. Leave no man behind, we certainly achieved that. We had fun, we enjoyed, though at times things went wrong, and I apologize for what I've done. Somehow, I feel our minds and hearts were connected, we always do the right thing. You guys were certainly a group of brilliant members, and I will definitely treasure the times we had together.

I will remember those cheeky moments we had together. The 2 times when we finished 1st during the night game and the Amazing Race, we were gathered at the hall, and no other groups were there. We actually wondered if we missed out anything, or did anything wrong, and it seemed unreal that we were there 1st. This surely proved that we enjoyed the process of the game, and we did not care whether if we're winning or not, that in the end when we really did win, we were somehow being "paranoid". Thanks for not giving up, thanks for showing your supports. To my team members, FRA, Ker Leet, Re Gin, Jia Jie, Zheng Wei, Xian Di, Karluis, Yang Yenn, Jayden, Melissa and Wan Yi, THANK YOU. Hope we'll be able to work together again.

No comments: