My last piano lesson with my replacement teacher is now history. 4 and a half hours, that's how much time she had been teaching me..not even 5 hours, and yet it was one of the most valuable 4 and a half hours in my life.
I really learnt a lot during these 4 lessons. There was 1 post before this saying that I came home smiling after piano lesson. That was the 1st lesson. But, when I left the room today, it was totally the other way round. I was actually feeling down. Saying thank you and bye were the last 2 words to her. What a great teacher.
Today's lesson was 1 and a half hour, 30 mins longer than usual, but it seemed, to me, that the lesson was only half an hour long. I still have so much to learn from her. I actually hoped that time will not pass so fast during the lesson. 1st time ever. Someone who can make me feel like that is certainly an amazing person.
Thank you for teaching me so much knowledge in this 4 and a half hours.
Thank you for sacrificing your half and hour break for the sake of a not-so-good student like me.
Thank you for being a friend to me.
Thank you for introducing me to Scott Joplin and Rag Time piano. =p
Thank you for being such an amazing teacher, though you're just my replacement teacher.
Thank you.
p.s. I actually wanted to get her contact from her but I did not have the guts. XD. Hope to keep in touch with her in the future.
p.p.s Writing this post was so easy because my teacher totally inspired me. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment