Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mametics??

My class is having a trainee teacher for Maths & Add Maths...

She pronounces Mathematics as "Mametics"...lol.

"Mametics"..new SPM subject in M'sia..=.="

And she didn't want to let us go during school dismissal..

I've always loved Wednesdays & Thursdays..coz' I have Maths as the last 2 periods..

Now I dread Weds & Thurs...

The teacher likes colour chalks..and insists on colour chalks although our school don't have colour chalks..

I miss my teacher..

8 weeks??!! Gah. Now I'll really flunk my Maths.

Can't imagine my Chemistry trainee teacher.."Chemity" perhaps??

p.s. Totally love Love Story Meets Viva la Vida..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v3d6SFcDys

Updated.
She only teaches us Maths. phew. We were clapping so loud when we saw our dear teacher came in for Add. Maths today. =)
Oh ya, that Mametics teacher..she keeps asking people to see her in her so called "Office"..
She doesn't have an office, she doesn't even have a place in the staffroom, she's actually sitting in one of the Lower 6 classes. How pathetic.

No comments: