Thursday, May 7, 2009

Speechless..

It took me 2 weeks of patience and time..It only took 2 seconds to ruin it all..
People were curious, I did not explode..I too don't know why..
I think it's the reaction when you are totally disappointed, that you lose all your feelings..
I totally have no feelings for this..

I do not want to think of the process of the work..
My bro had been joking with me all these while, saying that I'm wasting time on something that will be thrown away in 5 secs.
I want to prove him wrong, prove to him that people will appreciate.
And guess what, I did prove him wrong. That he's wrong about the 5 secs, it's actually less than 5, to ruin everything.
And he's right. I really wasted my damn time. He'll be happy to hear this. And I won't have any feelings, coz' I have totally given up.

I actually almost gave up when the process was finishing. Knowing that I really am wasting my time. I should be using my time on other things instead. I wish time could rewind, to that moment before everything was ruined.

No comments: