Argh..I'm so bored now. @.@ Where's everyone??
For the past 3 days...
~I spent the whole Friday in Vanessa & Aunt Er's house. Played Plants vs Zombies for like 4+ hours. Ate homemade buns by Aunt Er. They were really nice =). Went home at 5.30pm. The whole day was basically computer, eat and chats. Missed my afternoon nap though. Haha.
~Saturday...Went and got bro's car. Went to Klang. Went to Jusco Bukit Tinggi. McD. The whole afternoon at cousin bro's house. Played with 6 kids (lol). Eat. Chat. Went to Jusco IOI at night. McD's ice cream. Shopped. Sad episode of Grey's Anatomy to end my happy day. =(
~Sunday...Pray at the temple in Ampang. Vegetarian lunch. Giant Kinrara (not a trip XD). Nap till 5.30pm. =D And the rest of the day spent at home, on the couch, in front of the TV.
~Today...Going to upload Michael Buble's latest album into my iPod. And watch NCIS till I drop. =)))
No comments:
Post a Comment